Sunday, August 29, 2010

New Month & New Assignments

It is a new month. I think it is a pretty sure thing that Mom won last month...way to go on all the bonus points. I have 2 movie ticket vouchers for you that I'll send. After all your hard work you can relax and have a date with Dad. Next week starts a new cycle. It is actually going to be a 5 week cycle, so we have lots of time to get lots of points, right? I am really happy with the condition of my house. It has been so nice to have it so clean all the time. It makes such a big difference in how I treat my kids and my husband. When Mom is happy, everyone's happy! I hope everyone decides to join in for our new cycle. I'll have a prize for the winner!!

Weekly: Andrea
5 Min: Mom
Tips: Brenda

Happy Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment