Thursday, November 11, 2010

Weekly Totals/Goals Charlotte

I was almost on track last week.  I was so close to getting it done and then totally lost focus at the end (story of my life).

Here is my score:
Dishes: 10
Vacuum: 10
Bed: 10
Scriptures: 10
Sweep: 10
5 Minutes: 4 (That would be 8 boxes done)

54/60

Mop: 5
Laundry: 5
Bathrooms: 5
Weekly Goals: 5
WILLN: 20
Weekly Goal: 0 (This is were I lost focus, BTW)

40/60

Total: 94/120

___________________

This week I have already been working hard on my stuff, I just haven't had time to post it yet.  My daily is the normal 5, my weekly is still the playroom toys, my 5 minutes are:
  1. Upstairs bathroom closet
  2. Downstairs bathroom closet
  3. Craft Table put away
  4. Top of washing machine (I took the picture, but didn't clean it off)
  5. Under coaches
Does someone else want to do What It Looks Like Now?  Otherwise I will post something this evening.  Happy cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment