Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekly Score and Challenge Nov 1 - 7

I'm actually cleaning my house this month, shocking I know. I'm almost recovered from Halloween madness and totally ready for this. My score isn't perfect, but I'm happy.
Daily 4 x10 = 40 + 1x3 = 3 = 43
5 minute = 10 = 53
Mop = 5 = 58
Bathrooms = 5 = 63
Laundry, weekly goals = 0
Weekly = 30 = TOTAL = 93
My weekly clean was my fridge, but I got ambitious and did my spice cupboard and pantry too. I don't have before pictures, but you should be grateful for that.

This week my Daily are Dishes, Scriptures, Bed, Sweep, and hang my clothes up (yes this is a big problem area for me)
My 5 minutes are: 5 kitchen cabinets.
My weekly clean is the freezer, hopefully my fridge's freezer and also my deep freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment