Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Weekly Challenge - Some Things Never Change

I seriously thought about making this closets again. I know that is super sad. Instead I decided on my other favorite: cleaning the car. So, this week clean out the inside of your cars and vacuum and/or clean the outside of your car. You can do either / or, but I'm planning on doing both. If you just want to go to a car wash for the outside (that is what I'm planning on) that counts. If your cars look anywhere close to mine, good luck.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=messy%20car&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

3 comments:

  1. Guess what Peter did last Saturday? He cleaned my car. Vacuumed and scrubbed and everything. Guess he deserves a treat for giving me the bonus this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm VERY happy to say this won't be a humongous task for me this week. It will be nice to get it done BEFORE it gets out of control this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man!! Bryan actually cleaned out the van on Saturday too, he even vacuumed it out, unfortunately he cleaned it out so that we could take a 2 hour drive to go to a football game where we had to bring blankets, coats, gloves, hats, books, toys, new coats (tags and bags are still in the car) and we had to stop and get lunch (McDonald's bags, cups and wrappers) and all of that is now all over the car. So sad. Guess I will have to do it again.

    ReplyDelete