Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm Sorry.......So Sorry!

I know I dropped the ball pretty big this week by not assigning a challenge. Hope you all enjoyed your week off. I was hoping that this last week would be better, and it was off and on. I am crossing my fingers again for this week, I just never know how we will all feel. Morning sickness has mostly passed on (never to be felt again :) the only problem now is the weather turning cold and my kids and I taking turns on who feels sick that day. Anyway, I REALLY hope to do better this week. I have to get caught up in order to get my Halloween costumes done in time. (and if I don't do laundry soon, it will be quite noticeable) Anyway, everyone go ahead and take the points for the challenge, drink some hot chocolate and have a nice week.

No comments:

Post a Comment