Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday Tip

Lately, I've noticed a lot of socks missing from the laundry. It seems every week for the last month or so I find at least two-three pairs of Barlow's without a match. Then, one day as I vacuumed under the computer desk, I found this:Apparently, everyday when Barlow sits down to work at the computer he takes off one sock. Just one.

My tip for the week: It appears the "dryer ate my socks" conspiracy is a myth! HUSBANDS are the real sock thieves. If you find a sock with no match, check your husband's favorite hang out spot. Because mine can't be the ONLY one who does this... right?

4 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha. That made me laugh so hard. Why only one sock? What a wierd-o!! I'm still chuckling about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. I laughed and laughed. Why one socks. Ok Barlow was always his own person. Who else would only take off one sock. Funny kids but he is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your has to be the only one. Who else would do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have witnessed the one sock wonder boy, the strange thing is that half the time Jace goes around with just one sock and one shoe on (it is always the same foot!)

    ReplyDelete