Monday, September 19, 2011

Lets Go?

I am going to start this again and see how it goes. I am feeling on top of my housework enough (I feel like I am just recovering from having a baby and it has been 1.5 years already!) But I am not getting the little projects done like cleaning window sills or closets. I can make my own charts and keep track of myself if no one else is ready to start this blog up again. If you want to participate again please leave a comment! If no one comments I will just do my own thing and leave well enough alone.

My vote is to go back to the first basic system that we had, with the exception of being able to pick our own daily cleans. I think the same person should choose the weekly challenge and the 5 minute challenges though because then they could coordinate? Or we could have different people choose each. I think a monthly reward would be fun but not necessary, I could offer a bracelet for the first month. I also think a yearly or bi-yearly reward would be fun too, that way we still want to get the most points possible even if we won't win that month.

Anyway....what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I am 100% in. I have actually been doing it on my own for the last few weeks, trying to get my life on some kind of schedule. I'd love to have help. I think having the same person pick weekly and 5 min is good. Then you only have to worry about it once instead of two different times. I want to win a bracelet!! I'd stay lets start it up during this month, but not count anything until October, since September is already half over. Then we can have a couple of weeks to get into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finally getting into a good routine, too. I'm willing to give it a go, but I'll be giving myself some flexibility with the chores people assign. With limited time, I often know what extras I have time/ need to do for the week. Although I did notice my window sills need a thorough cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My house is in desperate need of some deep cleaning!! I did a few little things like scrub the kitchen table/chairs last week, and it was amazing what a difference it made! I have a list of things I need to do soon, but without proper motivation i.e. embarrassment, it will most likely not get done. I'm in! (And I will try hard to get online to keep track of stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in. I was just thinking we needed to start again the other day.

    ReplyDelete