Saturday, June 4, 2011

All Things Kitchen!

I am going to declare June to be.......

Kitchen Restoration Month!

I worked on my kitchen all month last month and found that when my kitchen was super clean, the rest of the house just kind of followed. It felt good to get it a little more clean each week when I did my big clean. My kitchen could use another months focus so I thought I would put it on here and share my ideas with everyone.

Last month I focused on:
Computer Desk
Counter tops (de-clutter and deep clean)
Sweeping and moping more often

the first tasks I will take on this month include:
Cleaning out pantry
Cleaning out cupboards
Cleaning oven and stove top
Cleaning out the fridge
Fixing up Cedar chest
Fixing apron hanging station

Good Luck!

Pictures coming soon.......

1 comment:

  1. All the exercise has given you more energy. Look out house here you come. Good job!

    ReplyDelete