Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weekly Points Totals, Challenge, and Five Minute

*UPDATED* This is not the first week for July. See my comment in comments section. This will again be practice and preparation.*
This is the first week of our new, real competition for July. I am sponsering an AWESOME prize, so everyone put on your game faces. The last 2 weeks were good practice, but I'll admit I wasn't the best. As a result, I didn't do either weekly challenge and only a few five minute challenges. So, for this week you can choose either of the last 2 challenges (car or closets) and your own mix of the last 2 sets of five minutes which include:
1. Clean the inside of a garbage can
2. Deep clean the kitchen sink
3. Vacuum along baseboards
4. Mop an additional surface besides the kitchen
5. Post weekly menu on recipe blog
6. Wash sheets
7. Organize purse/diaper bag
8. Sanitize door handles / light switches
9. Dust TV / computer screens
10. Clean microwave

If you were on the ball and did all these challenges then you get free points this week! We'll start the rotation of assignments next week, as follows:
Weekly: Brenda
5 minute: Andrea
Tips: Charlotte
GOOD LUCK!

3 comments:

  1. This is the first week? Why didn't I read this yesterday?!? I did get most of the points anyway, but I'll have to try very hard to try for a good score. Will be thinking about the tips to write something out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I lied. I just looked at the calendar and even though July does start this week, there are still four full weeks in July. So, this is practce again. Real starts next week!!! You lukcy dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I have the challenge for next week right?

    ReplyDelete