Monday, June 21, 2010

Practice Week 2

Okay, lazy ladies. This is practice week 2. Next week begins the real competition. Last week, I did okay, but forgot quite a bit about those things that I used to be doing every day. For some idiotic reason, I spent hours in my attic cleaning and never got to my car. I'll post pics of my attic though, it is an amazing transformation. This week I'm going to hustle it up though and get those habits re-established....are you with me????
Good luck. Keep track of points here.

2 comments:

  1. I can start this week! Last week was a little crazy with Kirsti's party. This week I'm all over the cleaning. It is also the 1st week of summer vacay here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am ALL IN this week! I have been wanting (and needing) to get back into things for WEEKS, but have not been able to. But this week? No bed rest! No morning sickness! Just tons and tons of productivity!!

    ReplyDelete