Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekly Challenge

It is warming up here (we were up to 60 degrees yesterday!) So I am ready to get the ping pong table out of my kitchen and the goodwill stuff out of the garage and be able to walk around the garage without kicking cans and garbage, so.......

Garage Week!

I made sure it was ok with Charlotte to do this challenge even though it is still pretty cold where she is at, everyone else I think is warm enough to spend some time out in the garage working. If for some reason you don't have a garage, you can clean out your outside toys or tools where ever you store your someday garage items. I am pretty sure we have a mouse living in our garage, so I am not looking forward to moving stuff around, but it needs done bad enough that I am now willing to do it.

Good luck and Happy Cleaning!

1 comment:

  1. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo not the garage. Not the garage. I was working for a perfect score this month and I don't want to do the garage. Oh well I guess I will have to do it now. At least I don't think we have a mouse out there and we shouldn't have spiders because we have the house sprayed. Here I go.

    ReplyDelete