Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Perfect Weekly Score

For the first time in a very long time I got a perfect score!  I did everything last week.  And it only took me about 4 hours a day.  Think I'm kidding?  Actually I got down and dirty and really cleaned up the entire house.  By this time next week I should have reached my monthly goal of getting it all cleaned at least once.  So anyway, my score is 10 X 6 for daily cleans and 5 minutes, an extra 15 for the weekly stuff, and 30 for the weekly challenge. That is 105.

6 comments:

  1. Please explain your scoring? I get more points for a perfect score. Add again and let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I counted it three times. You must be adding extra stuff in. There are 5 daily chores, 1 point per day plus 5 bonus. Perfect is 50. 5 minutes cleans gives another 10. 3 weekly chores add up to 15 total and the weekly challenge is 30. That is 50 + 10 + 15 + 30 or 60 points. If I were to get the weekly challenge bonus it would have been 20 more for 125, but alas I did not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Charlotte, there are six working day to clean that is 6 times the five daily chores =30 plus the the five bonus for each which is another 25. Perfect is 55. Three weekly is another 15. Weekly is thirty. I also wash dishes, make bed, read scriptures on sunday which is another 3 points. Five minute challenges is 10. Thus 55 + 15 + 30 + 3 + 10 = 113
    Ok the is only 8 points but hey 8 is 8 right? Let me know if I am wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your only supposed to count Monday-Friday for the daily chores. You've been CHEATING.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No cheating for me. That rule not clearly defined. Just working harder than anyone else I guess. I will have to take what I can get. HA HA
    It really doesn't matter because I never have the highest points anyway. I think the points should include the whole week.

    ReplyDelete